Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our evening outside


{Before I know it, he'll be driving a real car!}


{♥}


{Sweet brothers}


{Brayden had his dinner al fresco!}


{"Adios Mommy!"}


{Takin' a break}


{Mr. Fix-it}


{So serious!}


{Jack calls this his "trouble face"}


{These teeth hurt!}


{Those eyes!}


A sweet friend came by tonight and brought this shirt for me...

I love it!

Her husband is battling esophageal cancer and they go to treatment every day. Please pray for them! As always, thank you for keeping Jack in your prayers!

♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Done, darling. Great pictures of the boys having a good time and AWESOME shirt! This is what Jack's Heroes 5k/walk shirts should look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Haidy..let's order some and the J Team will look awesome!! I hope Jackson's Mr. Fix it stays with him. Those kinda people always come in handy. I hope this Thursday is the best for the Markert family. Love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of those shirts too! Your boys are darling and Monkey has been spending lots of time with her cozy coupe as well these days. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails