Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

Well, we haven't been consistent due to illness and grouchy-ness, but there has been improvement!

He gets 8 out of 9 shapes right on the first try (the moon and half-circle get him every time!).





He can identify a few letters and we worked on spelling his name.



He can pick out colors other than green!! THANK GOD! He identified orange, black, yellow and grey.



He told me what sounds certain animals make...and he was doing good...but in his world the pig still says "moo". And when I asked what the kitty-cat says, his response was "please". Still some work to be done there!!



He is counting better too. Three is now included but two is still left out! Nine still comes at random.



And, of course he was perfectly still the entire time we played school. Yeah right!



See that?!??? It's a tooth! Woot woot!

Of course, along with this new development, we have lots of oragel, drool, mmmm-mmm sounds, hand-chewing and screeching. Bless his sweet lil heart.


Last night, Brayden and I went to have dinner with my Belle besties!! It's always good to hang with these girls.

My hair is in that yucky growing out stage. Please help!!!


Another thing I did this weekend is stock the freezer. I cooked and froze several meals so I don't have to scramble to get it done during the evenings. Because I'd rather snuggle these two cuties...


♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I saw on Facebook you've started freezing meals. That is an awesome idea! I hate cooking when Adam comes home- I feel like I'm missing out on quality time. I may have to give that a shot...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails