Sunday, January 24, 2010

He's baaaaaaack

Jackson is pretty much back to himself again!! Yay! Here's how I know...

*He does not cry/whine/get frustrated when I get him what he is asking for (milk, movie, etc). He says thank you (gasp!).

*He is playing. Over the last week, he has only wrecked his playroom maybe once a day (if he played at all). Normally we're looking at 3-4 times a day. I find some funny stuff when I'm cleaning up in there (we're working on him cleaning it). Today it was his sock monkey riding his big-boy fourwheeler.

*He is eating better. Today he ate...and ate...and ate. He has been asking for food constantly! He ate a good breakfast and lunch (and half of mine!).

*He is being nice. He told me good job when I put my pants on by myself. Apparently, in his eyes, this is something I should need help with.

*He is cooperating. Last night and today, I only had to say things once (!).

*He is being sweet. I've gotten countless hugs (last night five in a row!) and kisses. You just can't put a price on that!

I'm soooooo glad Jackson is feeling better. I think he was feeling sickly for awhile before it became strep throat, so he has been a fuss-bucket for a long time now!!!

Now, we'll see how long this stellar behavior lasts!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails