Thursday, January 14, 2010

I need to eat somethin'...

So, as two year olds do, Jackson is often saying very random (but hilarious) things. Recently, he has been telling me "I need to eat somethin". I promise I do feed the poor child. This usually is riiiiiight before bedtime. I believe he has learned the fine art of stalling. So today I am on the couch tryin' and tryin' to pacify baby Brayden, and Jackson walks up to me and says "I need to eat somethin"...I asked him to wait a few minutes since I was holding Brayden. If you know my child, you know he kept asking for something to eat...and kept asking...and so on. He was quiet for a minute, and then he looked at me and said "I need to eat poo-poo" Whaaaaatttttt!!! I have no idea what his thing with poop is lately! I promise we are normal! I told him we most definitely DO NOT EAT POO-POO!! Then he said "I need to eat powder"...there is a story behind that one though!


Today Jack had a hard time when I dropped him off at MDO. I think he is having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after all the Christmas craziness. Anyway, when I picked him up from MDO, his teacher told me that he sassed her about taking his boots off! He did not want to take them off for nap time and he told her so! Along with poop, my child has a interest/obsession with shoes!
Here is my big boy after MDO, carryin' his Lightning backpack and his guitar lunchbox!


Here is a pic of Brayden, just because he is ADORABLE!


In other areas of cuteness, lately Jackson will come up to Ryan and I, stand between us, look up and say "Hi Guys!" :) He is the funniest kid ever, I swear.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails