Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Interview.

Today I sat Jackson down and asked him some questions. He is at such a fun age...he is forming his own opinions, likes and dislikes. I really enjoy just listening to him talk and I want to remember how his mind works at this age.

I tried to put down exactly what he said. I may have bribed him with M&M's. Also, each time he said "Ninja Turtles", he sang the song. He currently sings that song approximately 876 times a day ;)


What is your name?
Jackson Rex Spiderman from Waxahachie. Can I have candy now?

How old are you? Free! (3 for just 2 1/2 more weeks!)

What is your favorite color? Orange. And red. Blue. Well, that's Daddy's favorite. And yellow. Gring.

Who is your best friend? Jadon. Austin. Cole. Brayden. Ellie. Can I have candy now?

What is your favorite animal? A goose. (????)

What do you want to be when you grow-up? Batman! Spiderman! Or a Fireman.

What is your favorite Movie? Spiderman. Lightning (Cars). And Ninja Turtles.

What is your favorite book? Spiderman. Llama Llama Mad at Momma. Where The Wild Things Are. Can I have candy now?

What makes you happy? Playing with my Ninja Turtles. Watching my Ninja Turtle movie.

What makes you sad? Brayden does. Because he's a tooter. (Hahahaaa!!)

What is your favorite food to eat? Cheese and meat and crackers. And milk.

What is your favorite song to sing? Spiderman. The girl song, it's called the girlfriend one. (I have no clue!)

What's your favorite toy? My Ninja Turtles. Captain America.

What games do you like to play? My new game. The fishies one.

What do you want to be for Halloween? Batman! (Seriously shocked that he didn't say a Ninja Turtle!)

What's your favorite tv show? Caillou. (This is a new obsession!)

What do you like to do? Make crafts with Mommy.

Where's your favorite place to go in the car? The park.

I love my crazy, sweet, energetic, Superhero-obsessed lil man. He is changing every single day and I know one day I will miss these sweet times so very much.

So thankful to be his Momma.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm already prepared to get two pink princess costumes because every other idea I throw at them is refused. Pink princess mommy pink princess! Ty has decided but a trash truck man will be hard to make from scratch :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails