Thursday, December 30, 2010

I love my babies.

I will eventually post a detailed update (short version: final round of chemo has been delayed twice but we had a GREAT Christmas at home), but I wanted to post this before I forgot.

I have a song that I sing to the boys...one that I made up one night while holding Jackson when he was tiny. Originally it was solely for Jackson, but then Brayden came along and I just altered the words ;)

It's not a great song by any means, but it always calmed Jackson and now Brayden, so it's special to us.

I love my babies, my babies, my babies
They're so handsome and sweet
From their heads to their feet
They're the sweetest around
The best boys in town
I love them so much
They're the best in the bunch
I love my babies, my babies, my babies


I'm sure I will have recording artists lining up to work with me after this gets out! Haha.

Jackson sings it with me now and has ever since he could say the words. But the past few nights he has changed the words a little...

I love my mommy, my mommy, my mommy


That's as far as he gets and that's just fine.

I'm in tears by then anyway.


{Christmas morning, seeing what Santa left outside.}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails