Tuesday, February 9, 2010

some days you feel like supermommy. some days you do not.

Today and yesterday would fall into the "do not" category.

Mostly due to patience issues with Jackson (did I mention he's two and he knows how to show it?) and my inability to accept that I can't do it all and be perfect all the live long day.

Let's just say it's been a rough two days. Tears have been shed. Chocolate has been consumed in copious amounts.

But tonight I am counting my many, many blessings and praying for patience and a calmer two year old (ha!).

Here's what has been going on around here in between meltdowns...

Jackson having a blast running in circles.


gDiapers!!! Day 2. So far, so good!


Sharing is caring! Playing together for the first time ♥


Trying something new to help with the teething


Jackson got a new night-night shirt. He ♥'s Buzz and Woody.


We made heart crayons today. I got the idea from a blog called HowDoesShe.com (I don't know how to make a link). It's an awesome blog!

Before


Jackson counting the crayons before they went into the oven (1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9!)


After


What I learned from this activity is that Jackson has a very short attention span for arts and crafts, even ones he is excited about. He passed the time by singing to me.


This is how baby B passed the time.


Here's to hoping that the rest of the week falls into the "feeling like SuperMommy" category!

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOO fun about the crayons!!!! Who'd of thunk it?? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails