Monday, October 1, 2012

Brayden at 3

Let's all just pretend that it hasn't been almost five months since I posted. Between two babies, two wild boys and a traveling husband, posting just took a major backseat! I have so many pictures to share and I desperately want to get back to it! Here we go...fingers crossed I don't disappear again ;)

For those wondering, Jackson has had 2 sets of clear scans (May and September) since my last post. 20 months cancer free!!! We are so thankful.

And....Chris from Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally hooked me up! I love my new blog design and he was so super patient and helpful throughout the entire process. I have some work to do organizationally, but I am really happy with it!

**************************************************************************************************************

Brayden turned 3! He is the craziest, sweetest, silliest, most loving little boy. His favorites are touching my face while drinking milk (if he is watching cartoon at the same time it's a trifecta of happiness for him!), playing with Jackson and anything Spiderman.

He has a new love for puzzles, he doesn't eat meat except for turkey bacon and he has mad dance skills. I love him to the moon and back even though he is probably the main reason I have a standing appointment to get my hair colored. Lately he loves giving hugs and kisses (but never at the same time) so that makes up for some of the crazy :)

I "interviewed" him. I hope I can keep this up over the years so that we can go back and see how he grew and changed.


What's your name? Brayden (he pronounces it "Bwayden")

How old are you? 3! B! (he associates 3 and B)

What is your favorite color? Bwue

What is your favorite toy? Spiderman

What is your favorite fruit? Grapes

What is your favorite cartoon? The Spectacular Spiderman

What is your favorite things to eat for lunch? Papers (???)

What is your favorite game? Spiderman Halloween game

What is your favorite movie? Despicable Me

What is your favorite snack? Bananas

What is your favorite animal? Lion (roars)

What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (he sings it so cute)

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play baseball

What is your favorite drink? Milk

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal bar (kids Clif bar)

What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Thor! (currently being held hostage so he will poo in the potty ;)

Who is your best friend? JACKSON!

What do you want to be for Halloween? Spiderman

What do you want to be when you grow up? Spiderman (there is a theme here...)

His birthday also happened to be his first day back at Mother's Day Out. Before school he woke up to balloons in his room (Spiderman and Batman, duh) and other decorations around the house which he loved. After dropping Jackson off at school (his starts earlier), Brayden and I had a birthday donut date in the front seat while we waited for his school to open. It's so funny how such little things make them so happy!

He had a great day at school and when I went to get him he had an awesome birthday hat on. His teachers gave him a little gift and also let him choose a prize for being so good, so he was on cloud nine! We picked up Gram for a Sonic stop, then after Jack was out of school we headed home. We picked up Ryan then headed out to Grandpa's farm to let the boys play a bit! We then headed to get Brayden's favorite for dinner--french fries ;) After that it was cupcakes, playing outside, baths, presents and bed. It was a great day and he is very excited to be 3!





{Officially 3!}

{I held out the candle for him to lick it...and he bit it. So different from his brother who wouldn't even consider licking his birthday candle!}



{Cupcake face!}





























2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy. I completely understand!
    I love the interview.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brayden! You really are so gorgeous and a darling! I really enjoyed reading your interview with Bwayden, I mean Brayden. Just kidding! He really is a smart and loving kid. I believe he’s gonna make you proud someday. Have a blessed and happy week ahead of you! Bye Brayden!

    My Webblog: Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails