Friday, April 2, 2010

Do you know?

I'm constantly asking you if you know how much I love you

Sometimes you answer "no"

{because that's your favorite word}

Sometimes you answer "yes"

{in that know-it-all-duh-mommy tone that makes me laugh}

Either way, I don't think you will ever really know just how much I love you.

But if I had to bet, I'm pretty sure you'd say "To infinity and beyond!"

{because you love you some Buzz Lightyear}

And you'd be right-mostly.

I love you at least that much.

This is Jadon.

Motorcylcle-lover. Smart. No fear. Stinkpot. Soon-to-be big brother.

He and Jack are buds. They had their first playdate when Jack was 2 weeks and Jadon was 2 months.

When we were leaving, Jack gave Jadon a hug. Jadon told his Mommy "That's my friend!"

Sweet boys. I hope you two are friends forever and always like your Mommas are.

♥♥&hearts

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! It reminds me of the book "Guess How Much I Love You." I always read it to Xavier. Nothin' like a mommy's love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails